Did you snipe or get sniped?
Whatcha git?
Ahhh ... the overwelming feeling of power and satisfaction!!!
Sniped at 10sec
Did you snipe or get sniped?
Whatcha git?
I was behind the cross-hairs.
someone tried to wait till the last hour to outbid me...
cant say what it is... [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
It was a Hummel wasn't it, WASN'T IT! I am on to you!
LMAO!!!! hah, it was hummel!
ha! im on to you know young man! good choice!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 19, 2004 02:11 PM: Message edited by: bonedust ]</font>
It's a very large piece for a top-secret diorama that he's working on. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I know about it because I'm helping a bit with it.... but I can tell you that it will probably be as cool (if not cooler) then the alley set. [img]wink.gif[/img]
you're all correct; the diorama will be a hummel-esk spawn in a bat-thong
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, how original Drau, like we haven't all seen that one million times! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]Originally posted by Drau:
you're all correct; the diorama will be a hummel-esk spawn in a bat-thong
Really. Now only if it had a holocaust robe. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
Bookmarks